When I saw a recipe for no flour, no butter, peanut butter cookies I was skeptical.
But boy was I surprised. These are seriously the best peanut butter cookies I’ve ever had!
They are moist and chewy, and so easy to make. I brought them to a get together with some friends and not a cookie was left. When I said they had no flour or butter everyone was shocked. These were definitely a good start into the gluten-free baking world. It’s my goal to make gluten-free food that both gluten-eaters and non-gluten-eaters alike will love. This is particularly difficult with baked goods! So I’m happy to have a recipe like this in my back pocket
Classic flourless peanut butter cookies are always a hit and so easy to make.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (packed) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips (whatever kind you like! about 6 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix first 6 ingredients in medium bowl. Mix in chocolate chips. Using moistened hands or a cookie scoop, form generous 1 tablespoon dough for each cookie into ball. Arrange on 2 ungreased baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies until puffed, golden on bottom and still soft to touch in center, about 10 - 12 minutes. Cool on sheets 5 minutes. Transfer to racks. Enjoy!