Few things rival my love of pumpkin and chocolate. This pumpkin bread is moist, easy and delicious! You would never know it’s gluten-free. Pumpkin bread is perfect for this time of year and would be a great addition to your Thanksgiving table. I also love pumpkin chocolate chip bread with quiche for a delicious and festive holiday brunch. This bread is great because you don’t need 6 different flours. And so my love of baking with almond flour continues! Now I just need to stop myself from eating the whole loaf…
Pumpkin and chocolate chips make this my favorite kind of quick bread!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2/3 cup brown sugar (or coconut palm sugar)
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 9x5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- In another bowl using a hand mixer (or stand mixer), mix together the sugar and eggs until well combined. Add the vanilla and pumpkin and mix. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Bake in for 50-55 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. Enjoy!